Srinagar: Chairman of Hurriyat Conference (G) Syed Ali Shah Geelani Friday appealed people especially youth to carry forward the movement’ after his death.
“Death and life is in the hands of Almighty Allah. But my appeal to nation is that don’t make any compromise with the movement after my death. Brave nations never like to be slaves. We have to be courageous to achieve our mission,” Geelani told KNS.
The octogenarian separatist leader alleged that he wasn’t allowed to visit residence of Syed Masood Geelani who is father-in-law of his daughter. “This is undemocratic and unconstitutional that I’m not being even allowed to participate in the funeral prayers of my relatives. It is shameless act.”
“My house has been turned into a garrison. There is no order for my house arrest but despite that I’m not being allowed to move out. Police lies when it says I’m free to go anywhere. We have taken a decision not to take any dictations from the police,” he told KNS.
He alleged that statewide crackdown has been launched against Tehreek-e-Hurriyat activists.

Post a Comment

Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

Sponsored

Powered by Blogger.