You are born out of me. Why do you want to kill me? I am your mother, sister, wife, daughter. Why you are not safeguarding me? I want to dress up as I like to. Why it is bothering you?

I too want to go on an evening walk. Why I need to be home-bound? Dude! I do have to attend my patient during night duty. Why are you not allowing me to save the life?

I am so decently dressed, what makes you harm me? I have left my home to serve you. Why are you not understanding this? I am gone now but you might be the next target. Why are you silent……???

This post first appeared on The Kashmir Pulse

Post a Comment

Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

Sponsored

Powered by Blogger.