I came up after destroyed all relationships
Now, my doomed heart is at rest
Though my mouth threw some blood ultimately!

What an effect of your talks I felt!
I was known to my lost heart and soul
But I came up unknown in the world

I won’t be conscious anymore!
Even If I ever become yet again
Throughout my life, I was apart from myself

Though I reminded myself forever!
The one who was in my heart
Today I deceit her too

After a long time, I was going home
Before reaching there; I left full of fear


The Poem is a translation of an Urdu poem by Jaun Elia.

This post first appeared on The Kashmir Pulse

Post a Comment

Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

Sponsored

Powered by Blogger.