Oh my barreled friends, let me reel off a tale of dismal.
There was a land of Sufis and land of sacramental.
So calmly, the pleased land swayed into vacuous and dull.


Sod n soil were dread free with fetching birds meandering here and there.

Multifarious ferocious checked in and spilled blood everywhere.


Harshly helish despots plucked their wings without funk and despair.

Tale of dismal has no line only a part of agony I can share.


14th Feb, Valentine's Day or say a day of expressing adoration.

Folks with same and different aura were active with zeal & devotion.
Exact day as barred by Islam so stayed off to grab Almighty's attention.


Ahhh! all of a sudden noted some blasts, bursts, shrieks and wails.

Marked my steps out with hastily what I saw broke my twenty nails.


Again those oppressors, again that blood of coming up stars.

Again they earned wings, again our faces were stickered with scars.


Ohh Curse on you! Oh you heartless! He is my Friend DANISH on whom you have shooted!

Oh Curse on you! Oh you unkind! She is my Sister SHAISTA whom you have looted!


I will neither overpass those innocent killings nor that oppression.

Trust me you will regret one day when you will get in, Violence is not a solution.


Peep out yourself! Look what you have done, and you will cry.

You have ruined lives of many, you have made my blood dry.


I will not stop fighting for my rights whether I will live or die.

Let's meet on Doomsday where you will be cognizant.


WHO WAS DANISH? WHO WAS SHAISTA?

WHO WAS ASIYA? WHO WAS NILOFAR? AND WHO WAS I ?

Shahid Rashid Bhat

Shahid works as a Radio Jockey & Script writer at City FM JK, writer and lyricist/designer at Emcee Ame and Co-Founder/Artist at KMR Studio

Post a Comment

Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.

Sponsored

Powered by Blogger.